ASC Uploader - Upgrade Instructions
2011 December 28, Version 1.1:
- Add Image Stack feature to create star trails and capture moving objects.
- Add 'Slow Display Rate' feature to improve performance of VNC sessions.
- Fix memory handle leak associated with signal lock detection.
- Fix folder choose button not grayed when FTP selected in custom task.
- Fix planisphere orientation incorrect when nonzero azimuth correction used.
- Fix bug where very high resolution digital cameras did not select the highest possible resolution.
- Fix Summary of Day history browsing is upside down.
To upgrade to the latest version of ASC Uploader, follow these instructions:
- Download the new version by clicking this link and saving the file somewhere you can find it.
- Exit ASC Uploader, if it is running.
- Uninstall your current version of ASC Uploader. On Windows 7, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Under XP, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Go to the location where you saved the install file in step 1 and double click the ASC_Uploader_v1.1.msi file to start the installation process.
- (Optional) If you do not wish to have ASC Uploader automatically start when Windows boots, delete the 'Autostart ASC Uploader' shortcut in your Start > Programs > Startup folder.
How To Buy -
All text and images are © 2008-2011 Moonglow Technologies - All Rights Reserved.